HYGROPHIL F 5673 was particularly designed for the natural gas industry. In the meantime, it is used for moisture measurement in a diversity of gases and liquids. Due to the high-quality materials reused the sensor is extremely robust and resistant to almost all mediums.
Thousands of installations worldwide prove the advantages of this
- high measurement safety, including accuracy, reproducibility, and low hysteresis
- long-term stability of the sensor (no drift!)
- measurement directly in the pressured pipe is possible (pressured dew point!)
- The sensor can be placed in hazardous locations (class I/dev. 1)
- simple installation and integration (Swagelok, Parker)