TOTAL MERCURY EMISSIONS MONITOR IN STACK FLUE GASES, QAL 1 CERTIFIED
QAL 1 certified for continuous, accurate and reliable measurement of total mercury emissions, even in very low concentrations and within complex matrices (SO2, NOx, HCl, etc.)
With over 20 years experience, Mercury Instruments (part of ENVEA Group) were the first to develop mercury monitors and mercury analyzers using a dry thermocatalytic method instead of wet chemistry.
The SM-4 Mercury Monitor is QAL1 certified and is ready to meet future regulatory requirements (Minamata convention & European directives for thermal power plants and incinerators).
Features & Benefits
- Automatic back-flush function
- Continuous measurement of total Hg (elementary, ionic & organic)
- No liquid waste or condensate generated
- Ultra-high sensitivity: low measuring range is 0.05 µg/m³
- The sampling system – composed of the probe, the dilution unit, and the low-temperature catalytic converter – is entirely heated to avoid mercury adsorption
- Coal-fired power plants (before & after mercury absorbers)
- Emissions monitoring for facilities under 13. And 17. BImSchV
- Cement kilns
- Sulfuric acid-producing foundries
- Waste Incineration plants (industrial, medical waste, sewage sludge…)