MOBILE MERCURY ULTRATRACE ANALYZER FOR NATURAL GAS
Perfectly adapted to monitor the efficiency of different Mercury Removal Units (MRUs) in natural gas processing plants.
Each mercury on-line system will differ in sample characteristics as well as installation conditions and operating environment. We have the experience to design systems that fully meet the requirements of your particular mercury monitoring task.
Features & Benefits
- Built-in wheels for easy transport
- Well-proven components: UT-3000 Ultratracer and NG Sampling System 3000
- Auto Range function
- Gas alarm for increased safety
- Manual Calibration Set (CalSet) included
- Automatic calibration unit (AutoCal) as an option
- Option: explosion-proof cabinet certified for hazardous zones 1 and 2 (EEX certified)
- Natural gas platforms
- The exploitation of natural gas
- Natural Gas processing plants